Our guest this week is Eric Lippert - language architect extraordinaire and famous for all his work at Microsoft in developing their languages
- Eric joined Microsoft right out of college and was originally working on VB
- It's time for everyone's favorite game: Name the Worst Feature of that Microsoft Technology!
- If you're a non-programmer and still listening, make sure to email us for your free prize
- Eric now builds "static analysis" programs which actually means something real when he's talking about it
- We actually have some listener questions this week!
- First up - what problems with C# would Eric fix with magical genie powers?
- But wait, there's a second one he wants to change too!
- David has some interesting stuff to talk about! Make sure to check out Sustainable Living
- Check out the meta question (its a problem we have to deal with a lot): Lots of not-always-useful but well-intentioned answers
- A public service announcement: please don't forget how to dog
- Make sure to check out Eric's great blog at EricLippert.com
- Our designer Jin points out that Eric is not only a contributor to Stack Exchange, but also to the popular tumblr: Programmer Ryan Gosling
Join us next week!