Beyond Git: The other version control systems developers use
Our developer survey found 93% of developers use Git. But what are the other 7% using?
Podcast 355: Is everyone starting to work like a developer?
As most knowledge works goes remote, the asynchronous, merge-driven processes pioneered by developers are becoming widespread.
Podcast 274: Who's afraid of a little merge conflict?
When it's been a while, and you're out of sync with your team's tools and tactics, merge conflicts can get real tricky.